This is a great idea from the 3 moms. They arranged this get-together to surprise our kids with presents. It was amazing to see how they really appreciated simple gifts. You can see from their eyes the moment they opened the gifts the sparkle. This is nice, we got to do this at least once a year.
Saturday, January 13, 2007
Friday, January 12, 2007
I spent a few minutes on the web trying to find an online exercise journal so I can track my progress. I found FitDay. Not only that it tracks daily exercise activities but also tracks diet. Then based on the journal entry, answers fitness questions, including:
- How many calories am I eating?
- What's my fat/carb/protein calorie breakdown?
- How many calories does each food contribute?
- Am I getting my recommended requirements of vitamins and minerals?
- How many calories do I burn?
- Where am I burning my calories (exercise, BMR, lifestyle)?
- Am I achieving a caloric balance?
- How many miles did I run (swim, walk, bike) over the past few weeks?
- How is my weight changing?
- Is my weight within a healthy range for my height?
- Am I achieving my personal weight goal?
- Am I achieving my personal nutrition goals?
Labels: wala lang