If you liked the Padre color theme from my previous posting. You can install it now by following this procedure. As a side note, in Padre lingo, code color theme is called a "Style". Aranight is still a work in progress and as you know Padre is also a work in progress, so there's a lot of changes that are happening, so be patient and check back for updates. I will be updating Aranight style here as I go. Enjoy!
- Locate the local Padre config folder by clicking Help > About. Create a styles folder in that location. Here's how the folder looks like in Win32: C:\Documents and Settings\username\Local Settings\Application Data\Perl\Padre\styles\
- Download Aranight style from here. Copy to the styles folder created earlier.
- Download Monaco font from here. Install.
- Restart Padre.
- In Padre, click View > Style, select Aranight.
- In Padre, click Edit > Preferences > Appearance. Now select the Monaco font. Change the "Editor Current Line Background Color" to R7, G65, B16. Click Save.