Thursday, June 04, 2009

CSS Blues

Ok, ok, I'm no designer so I don't know much about CSS. Whenever I needed to work on CSS, I google. Well I think working on CSS is both easy and difficult. Easy because it's mainly just formatting, difficult because it's frustrating at times especially when working on something that works in one browser but not on the other. Or something that works in one version but not on the other version.

Well, I just want to take note of what my CSS code looks like that works on 3 browsers, IE8, IE6 and Firefox3.

I commented the codes I added to make it work in IE6. I'm explaining this later on when I have time.

#container

{

    width: 100%;

    margin-top: 2em;

}

 

#content

{

    margin-right: 295px;

    overflow: hidden; /* IE6 cure */

    height: 100%; /* IE6 cure */

}

 

#nav

{

    float: right;

    width: 250px;

    padding: 1em;

    border: 1px silver solid;

}

 

table

{

    margin-left: 1px; /* IE6 cure */

    width: 99.9%; /* IE6 cure */

    border-collapse: collapse;

    border: 1px solid #7bb1db;

}

0 comments: